Size Name:10 meters - 0.75mm² | Colour:Red / Black
deleyCON Loudspeaker Cable
Thanks to the deleyCON loudspeaker cable, you can ensure distortion-free sound quality
true to the original. Loudspeaker, boxes and receiver can be individually wired.
Thanks to polarity marking, loudspeaker leads and box cables can be laid in
no time at all and connected correctly. Flexible and robust, they are designed
for numerous applications and set up for high-performance sound quality.
deleyCON loudspeaker cables are predestined for use with HiFi, stereo and home cinema systems.
These loudspeaker cables can be connected both directly or by using banana jacks to HiFi amplifiers,
loudspeakers, boxes and power amplifiers.
- deleyCON HiFi loudspeaker cable / speaker cable
- inner conductor cross section: 2x 0.75 mm²
- flex build-up: 2x 24 x 0.20 mm
- polarity marking for +/-
- cable sleeve: PVC
- inner conductor: CCA / copper-coated aluminium
- compatible with: HiFi systems / receivers / amplifiers / loudspeakers / boxes etc.
- deleyCON 10m loudspeaker cable
- construction: 2x 0.75mm² with 24 x 0.20mm filaments
- colour: red / black
deleyCON 10m Loudspeaker Cable 2 x 0.75mm² - Speaker Cable CCA Copper-Coated Aluminium 2x24x0.20mm Filaments Polarity Marking - Red/Black - B07BQFHTHY