LASTEST VERSION: HDMI2.0 | The latest version, latest standard, supports HD-DVD, Blu-ray format, supports 4K video and 3D, HDCP Compliant and they are backward compatible to all previous versions.
DIFFERENT HDMI CABLE LENGTHS: 3,5,10,25,35 feet are available.
Our High Speed HDMI cables
- With Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
- High speed Band width Support 10.2Gbps and above, best Cable for 1080p also Supports 4K x 2K Video and more color spare.
3D Support & 4K Resolution Support
- The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
- Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC): OFC inner conductors, wear-resistant anti-corrosion anti-oxidation.
- High quality double shielding: Full metal connectors, 24k gold-plated connectors.
This Cable is Directional
- Input end needs to be connected to input devices such as the cable box, PS3, X-Box, DVD / Blu-Ray Player etc. Output end needs to be connected to display devices such as HDTV, Projector etc.
It has an Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Which combines both the audio and video channel in one cable.
- ROHS and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliance that ensure consumer safety and safe HDMI connection.
ThreeCat® High Speed HDMI Cable - 3m/10ft - UHD 4K - Supports 3D Ethernet Audio Return Channel and Up To 4K Resolution - HDMI 2.0 - B074FTT8BL